A non-competitive fitness format that will increase strength, improve coordination and balance, lower stress, and help with weight loss.
On January 18, 2013 An incredible evening with Felicia Savage . . .
We had a positively freeing and stress relieving experience, our bodies
are our temple and we were created by and for the Lord. We were provided with techniques to allow freedom of movement and spiritual thinking.
Felicia Savage’s Overview
- Current – Yoga Instructor/Trainer at YogaRoots OnLocation
- Past – Health Coach Yoga Instructor/Trainer at University of Maryland-College Park
- Yoga Instructor/Health Coach at Healthy Black Family Project
- Education – University of Pittsburgh, School of Education and University of Pittsburgh
- The Mt Ararat Biggest Loser Participants gathered together while stretching away the stress, with the plans to use yoga to aid in stretching away the pounds. Hallelujah!
Can hardly wait for Family Wellnes with Keya Williams too! Hope to see you 2/6/2013 and 2/20/2013
A non-competitive fitness format that will increase strength, improve coordination and balance, lower stress, and help with weight loss. Instructor: Keya Williams, AFAA Certified Group Exercise Instructor, and Felicia Savage (tentative),
Keya Williams’ Summary
Keya’s website and blog is “Nourished Motherhood” and is dedicated to providing spiritual parenting tips for everyday moms.
Keya’s giftings are on topics that include 1) Spiritual Parenting and how to find a more spirit/God centered way of raising your children. 2) How to nourish your relationship with your spouse or partner using spiritual principles. 3) Practical ways to use a spiritual perspective to improve your physical well-being. 4) And tried and true techniques to evolve in your own spiritual journey (even with a house full of kids and a husband to manage)
Specialties: spiritual parenting, spirituality, motherhood